Downsizing my Listing Presentation

Change seems to be an ongoing theme of my blog.  I don't mean to be repetitive, however, it seems as if that is what is happening all around me.  I am doing my best to simplify everything... my business, my relationships, my life...to be better, more efficient, and more fulfilling. 

In the past, when heading to a listing presentation, I would go through my huge binder with pages and pages of information, all in sheet protectors, and update it to highlight what I thought would be important for a new client.  Then, I would throw it in a huge bag, lug it to the clients home, open it on their dining room table, and impress them with it's volume of stats and inane information until their eyes glazed over.  Right before they passed out from boredom, I would move in for the close...

As of a few minutes ago, my new listing presentation will now be a video that will be displayed on an iPad.

Better, smarter, and now carrying a much smaller and lighter bag...I am ready to show you why Go Realty is the best choice to help you sell your home!

Popular Posts