My 'Go Gives Back' Charity of Choice

“People don’t just buy a house– they buy a home and the community that surrounds it.  Who can better promote both than someone who believes and contributes?”

One of the many reasons I chose Go Realty was their policy of giving back to the community on EACH AND EVERY closing.  Agents choose the charity of their choice and contribute $50 of each closing to that charity... and Go Realty matches it.

I have finally chosen mine.  After much thought and consideration, I will be giving to KidsPeace Durham… http://www.kidspeace.com/  an organization that provides counseling and mental health services for children who have experienced trauma and crisis.  They also do therapeutic foster care services for children who have been removed from their homes.   They have recently opened an office here in Durham, and could use the support.

If I can help just one child get through a difficult time, I will be thrilled.  If you would like more information on this great organization, give me a call or click the above link.  



Comments

Popular Posts