Goodbye 2011... and THANK YOU!

Well, 2011 has finally come to an end, and I admit I am approaching it with a bit of melancholy.  I normally approach the end of each year as a chance to start anew, to right wrongs, with no looking back.  Not this year.

This year is one that I didn't really want to end.  It will be a year that I will always look back on with deep gratitude.  Thanks to many amazing people in my life, this was a time of HUGE personal changes and growth.

I took a chance and changed real estate companies in January, and thanks to many clients/friends, had my best year in the business by far.  I work with a great group of people who inspire me to be better every day, in all parts of my life.

In June,  John and I welcomed four little boys to our family and they have changed the entire course of my life.  I can't imagine what my life was like before... in thinking about it now, it seems as if it must have been very empty and almost sad.  It wasn't, but how could it not be?   Without the laughter, constant chatter, and activity, it had to be very quiet.  Too quiet.  They are now the most important thing in my life, and I am humbled by the opportunity to guide them to being the incredible young men I am certain they will become.

Sure,  there were several unplanned detours, a few stumbles, and some steep challenges.  Some of those resulted in things I have come to cherish.   So, THANK YOU 2011.  You were the year that completely changed my life.  I will never forget you.

Welcome 2012.  You have some big shoes to fill, but I think you could be even better!

Popular Posts