Public Service Announcement

I have that feeling in the pit of my stomach.  The one I used to get before a big game.   I think I am ready.

I have been organizing around the house, making plans, and blocking time.  The next few weeks will be CRAZY.   In a few hours, Go agents are going to be starting another round of Go90x.   For those of you who aren't familiar, that means for the next month, everyone at our office will be given several challenges every day.  We will be blogging, tweeting, calling, and Yammering our butts off...in addition to whatever else Jim and Kevin come up with!   It is an intense, exhausting real estate workout...30 days.  Finish it, and pack your bags for Vegas!

I admit, I am pretty excited about this one!  The last few months, I feel as if I may have almost lost a little of myself.  There are days my main job title seems to Dad, instead of real estate agent.  Although I love that part of my life, I miss the old Dave.  Sure he is a bit of a smart ass, and sometimes can be a little too competitive.  And yes, maybe tend to coddle his clients a little.  But that's okay.  He got it done.

I just felt I should warn you.  He's coming back.  And this week will be a huge step.

So look for me in Vegas soon.  On second thought...don't.  After all, what happens in Vegas.....

Popular Posts