I'll show you mine if you show me yours...


Do you ever find yourself drawn to a house?  So enamored that every time you drive by, your subconscious takes over and you find yourself slowing down to take a long leisurely look?

I have one.  This is mine.  Located in the historic district of Chapel Hill on East Rosemary, this one caught my eye a couple of years ago.  It isn't the biggest, or the grandest house on the block.    It IS the one that speaks to me.  From the stone pillar bases to the stack stone walls lining the property, to the simple leaded glass front door, there isn't anything I don't love about this house.   The current owners have done an amazing job, turning what was a fairly plain white bungalow in this stunning Craftsman home.  Sadly, ones like these don't come along often.  It hasn't hit the market during my time here in the area, so I will have to continue to admire it from a distance.  And I do...every single time I drive down Rosemary Street.

Tell me about yours...you know you have one.

Comments

Popular Posts